About Me

My photo
By day I'm a propeller-head geek. I design software for electronic components for a major automotive supplier. When I'm not earning a paycheck, I enjoy playing music -- primarily jazz and classical but I dabble in other genres as well. I also compose, arrange, and play with electronic gadgets and toys. My other hobbies include photography, colored pencil drawing, genealogy, model railroading, and crosswords.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lunch Walk 19 Jun 2014

Still cloudy and a little wet from this morning's rain but today's walk was fruitful for making photographs.

There were Robins galore out picking their lunch from the grass. It wasn't hard to get a couple photos. I'd have taken more but I'm kind of bored of Robins.



Lots of Red-winged Blackbirds, too. This couple were both collecting food, probably for a nearby nest of chicks.

Then, there was this Baltimore Oriole. I had to stick around a while to get these.



Some plant life:


This guy was just crossing the path some distance up.


And, finally, there were a fair number of moths, butterflies, and damselflies about.



Edited images are now on my Flickr site.

No comments: