About Me

My photo
By day I'm a propeller-head geek. I design software for electronic components for a major automotive supplier. When I'm not earning a paycheck, I enjoy playing music -- primarily jazz and classical but I dabble in other genres as well. I also compose, arrange, and play with electronic gadgets and toys. My other hobbies include photography, colored pencil drawing, genealogy, model railroading, and crosswords.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Lunch Walk 16 Jun 2014

It was around 80 degrees today during my lunch walk. Not a lot of birds today besides a few Jays that were too coy to be photographed. So today's images were mostly of flora. I did sight a moth I haven't noticed before - a Clymene Haploa Moth, it turns out. I was so focused on the interesting wing pattern that I completely missed seeing a spider in the frame until I was editing the photo for publishing (you'll probably have to expand the pic to see it).

Clymene Haploa Moth


No comments: