About Me

My photo
By day I'm a propeller-head geek. I design software for electronic components for a major automotive supplier. When I'm not earning a paycheck, I enjoy playing music -- primarily jazz and classical but I dabble in other genres as well. I also compose, arrange, and play with electronic gadgets and toys. My other hobbies include photography, colored pencil drawing, genealogy, model railroading, and crosswords.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Evening Walk at St. Hugo of the Hills

I took a walk with Kathleen to St. Hugo's - about a mile and a half from our home. It was getting late and the sun was setting. A perfect opportunity to try some low-light photography. There are a couple fountains there that I'd like to photograph at dusk, when the sky is dark, maybe using some light painting techniques. But for this walk, I was just scouting out subjects. Here are a few snaps:




No comments: