About Me

My photo
By day I'm a propeller-head geek. I design software for electronic components for a major automotive supplier. When I'm not earning a paycheck, I enjoy playing music -- primarily jazz and classical but I dabble in other genres as well. I also compose, arrange, and play with electronic gadgets and toys. My other hobbies include photography, colored pencil drawing, genealogy, model railroading, and crosswords.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

B-Side Is Back

The B-Side Blues Project, a six-piece blues band, will be playing Saturday, July9 at Corradi's Sports Bar. Corradi's is located 1090 Rochester Rd., Troy, MI -- that's between 14 Mile and Maple (a.k.a. 15 Mile). We'll be starting around 9pm and playing until 1am. Come and join us for this premier reunion engagement. We'll be playing a little more regulary again but we'd really love to see you this weekend.

B-Side Blues Project is:
Kim Lang - vocals
John Giordano - lead guitar
Kevin Bowman - saxophones
Dave Sobolewski - keyboards
Skip Barnes - bass
Dan Ragnoni - drums

No comments: